Quality Framework for the Healthy Workers Initiative
The Program Registration process has been designed to promote continuous quality improvement. Applicants who demonstrate that their program meets the Program Registration criteria will obtain registration for their program. Applicants that do not meet the criteria will receive support from the Registration Body to enable them to plan the necessary improvements to be eligible for registration.
The Registration Body will:
- provide support to employers, providers and program developers in understanding the intent, benefits, application and registration of programs and providers using the Framework and resource documents
- determine approval or non approval of registration for programs and providers
- register programs and providers
- maintain up-to-date information and resources on the HCI Portal
- collate information on application and uptake of the Framework, trends, challenges, responsiveness.
Published date: July 2012