Quality Framework for the Healthy Workers Initiative
Approach to Registration
In order to gain and maintain registration, providers need to:
- make a commitment to the process
- establish a team to oversee the process
- undertake a structured process of self assessment: identifying and collating evidence and data to demonstrate achievement against the performance criteria
- develop an Action Plan for areas identified for quality improvement, focusing on high priority areas
- submit the on-line self assessment report, sample evidence and action plan to the Registration Body, and
- participate in a site audit process if required.
Figure 5 represents the optimal approach to Healthy Lifestyle Program Provider Registration. Following is a more detailed description of each of these steps.
Figure 5: Approach to Becoming Registered
Published date: July 2012